Once registered as a library member, you can reserve a Second Floor Study Room via the members' My Library portal or by calling us on the phone. Study Rooms are intended for collaborative study only, so if you need a room for a meeting or workshop, please ask about our Conference Rooms on the Fourth Floor.
Study facilities are suitable for people with a mobility impairment, accessible via the library's elevators and able to accommodate wheelchairs where required.
- Study Rooms are for the use of study groups, not individuals or other kinds of meeting.
- Study Rooms can be used (reserved or not) for a maximum of 2 hours at any one time, to be renewed according to availability.
- Booking is not required and unreserved rooms will be made available to study groups on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You may bring books and other library items to the study areas if permitted by the concerned library.
- Study Room users with reservations should arrive at the room no more than 10 minutes after the start time.
- All Study Room users should leave the room no less than 10 minutes before the library closing time.