- Each of our libraries has spaces for reading, with some offering soft seating and some providing reading tables.
- You'll find study spaces with desk or tables, power points and shared office equipment in the Business Library, the Emirates Library, the Maps and Atlases Library, the Periodicals Library and the Young Adult Library.
- You are welcome to use our shared Study Lounges on the Second Floor, which has seating for up to 48 people, including soft seating, chairs and study tables available on a first come, first served basis.
- We also have six group Study Rooms on the building's Second Floor, with seating and tables for eight people in each. These rooms can be booked in advance by members or used on a first-come, first served basis.
- We have a variety of different seating and reading areas to suit all needs and personalities.
All our study desks or tables have power points where you can charge a laptop or other electronic device. Multimedia projectors are available in each Study Room, while most libraries provide access to printers and photocopiers. Some spaces may also have computers and scanners available for public use.